Thursday, November 20, 2008

Important

Thanks Missy for posting about world hunger on your wonderful blog. I recommend this post and all the others to all of you. That right there is a big ol' stamp of approval.

I want to fast the day before Thanksgiving and donate ten dollars to Oxfam. I would like to find twenty others to do this with me. If you are willing, please post a comment here. If you would also like to link to the original site on your own blog, let me know. I would be eager to see how many people we can invite to participate in this easy way to make a small difference.

Also, if Ikea is a terrible monster, tell me about it. I can take it.

8 comments:

Autumn and Barrett said...

I'm not smart enough for all the negatives in your last sentence. You like IKEA, or you don't?

Autumn and Barrett said...

Nevermind. I somehow missed the last post. Got it.

amy said...

ok, i fixed it anyway. sometimes the negatives, they get the best of me.

ixoj said...

I truly hope there is nothing evil lurking in ikea's past...or present. i don't know if i can handle it...

Kate said...

Wrote about 'cha on the ol' blog. Here's to good times gone by.

missy. said...

pamy, i will fast with you and donate ten dollars to oxfam. it's a plan :)

amy said...

So far I have four fasters. That means sixteen of y'all people need to COWBOY UP!

Liz Johnson said...

Dude, I love IKEA. There is nothing wrong with it. Ever.