Thursday, June 5, 2008

Recipes for your families


I have started another blog dedicated to making extremely nutritious food happen. I invited a couple of pals to join me as they have demonstrated an ability to eat amounts of green vegetables that would make a cow shudder (if you feel this describes you, let me know; I'd love a guest blogger or two). The new blog will likely include less mom-teasing and also fewer mentionings of cookies than this one, so I don't expect it to be as much of a crowd-pleaser. I fully intend to keep this blog going, but if I'm slacking and you find you miss me, you can find me here, up to my eyeballs in chickpeas and arugula.

2 comments:

Rob said...

i'd like to join up, i have a few good veg-gran-hip food ideas now that i don't eat meat, email me dex at byu dot edu. also my blog is wickerfurniture.blogspot.com if you're into that sort of thing

Jen said...

My mom has a recipe for cookies made with white beans and applesauce, though I think it contains some flour. They are actually yummy. (I admit it and I am a butter, sugar, meat eating type.) If she did not guard it with her life for her dreamed of book, I would definitely send it your way. (She hasn't even given the thing to me.)