Monday, January 28, 2008

I will be your hero, baby

Your results:
You are Wonder Woman
























Wonder Woman
85%
Green Lantern
80%
Catwoman
75%
Superman
75%
Supergirl
70%
Spider-Man
65%
Robin
50%
Iron Man
50%
The Flash
45%
Batman
40%
Hulk
30%
You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test


I'm just glad the thing figured out I am female. Between my not having very long hair and my not wearing a push-up bra, I thought I might end up as a male superhero.



On the other hand, the most exciting moment of reading the quiz results was discovering that I was 30% The Hulk.

Thanks to Austin, whose wasting of his time facilitated my wasting mine.

3 comments:

EFN Newsletter said...

What I want to know is, what did you put for "Are you good at acrobatics?"

Jen said...

You've always been one of my heroes, push-up bra or not. And my husband changed the answer on that question for males and he turned from Spiderman into the Green Lantern.

austinmcraig said...

Thanks, Amy!